Shift Lab Analyst - Global pharmaceutical company
Contract: 6 months
Location Irvine, Scotland
SRG are currently recruiting a Shift Lab Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Irvine. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company on a 9 month contract.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a range of analytical services to the quality department including routine analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques
- Conduct testing on finished Products, API and intermediates
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory
- Accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations
- This is a shift post requiring 24/7 cover on a rotating shift pattern, as such its recommended that you have your own transport or means of getting to site for a 6.00am start
The successful candidate will have:
- Industrially gained experience in a similar role in a regulated environment, although applications will be considered from recent graduates with exceptionally strong analytical chemistry backgrounds predominantly in HPLC and GC techniques.
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or closely related subject or relevant experience
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques
- Must be open to shift work
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you.
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Words: GMP / Chemistry / HPLC / GC
your application has been submitted