Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
A successful Cleaning Chemical Manufacturer based in Coventry is currently recruiting for a Development Chemist to join their busy Technical Team.
This is a permanent role, reporting directly to the company's Technical Director, and pays £28-42,000.
- New product development - laboratory formulation of cleaning chemicals to meet client requirements
- Reformulation of existing products - altering formulations to incorporate new raw materials or improve performance
- Dealing with customers - responding to inquiries, providing technical support, producing product samples
- Product testing - managing both in house stability tests and outsourced testing, e.g. anti-microbial performance
- Product scale up - scaling up formulations to production, troubleshooting production issues
- Maintaining technical & regulatory documentation, keeping up to date industry knowledge
- Strong chemistry based educational background
- Proven experience developing cleaning chemicals / detergents / hygiene products
- Happy in a hands on laboratory role, managing both long term and short term/urgent projects
- Commercially minded - happy dealing with suppliers and customers
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills