Production Shift Manager - Pharma - Greater London - Permanent contract
Title: Production Shift Manager
Pay Rate: £50,000 + Bonuses
Location: Greater London
Shift: 24/7 Shift Pattern
SRG are currently searching for a Production Shift Manager with experience within either the FMCG, Food or Pharmaceutical industry, or other highly regulated environments to join a large Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Greater London area in England. The current organisation is searching for a new individual to join their team to aid with the increased demand at the facility. Moreover, our client's facility is a leading Manufacturing centre for various market leading products, and they are currently searching for an individual who can support the day-to-day operation of the facility.
As a Production Shift Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of all aspects of your assigned production area on site. Furthermore, your role will also involve the coordination and oversite of the process team, as well as ensuring agreed budgets are adhered to and cGMP documentation is completed. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing support to employees, leading improvements, and promoting a positive culture which supports the organisations mission, as well as, ensuring KPIs are met.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively give Sourosh Valeh a call 01618682237
- To guarantee that the correct and authorised production programmes are implemented and achieved in accordance with the agreed upon timeline
- To understand individuals/teams strengths, create Team Leaders and have a plan for developing talent and upskilling teams
- Strong experience of planning, organising, and managing production
- Experience within management or leadership roles
- Experience of preparing for internal and external audits / regulatory inspections.
- Flexible in regard to working hours and have the capability to work 24/7 shift patterns
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement environment
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
Apply online, or alternatively call Sourosh Valeh on 01618682237 for more information or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted