Project Assistant/ Coordinator - Cambridge - £25k-£30k - Flexible working
My client is a growing organisation who are looking for a project assistant or coordinator to join them on a permanent basis to support their ever-expanding range of projects. The company are a cutting-edge technology business focussed on sustainable products who offer flexible working, generous holidays and share options and value staff wellbeing. If you want to work for a company who values, there people and are having a real impact on working towards a sustainable future then call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information or apply now via the website.
- Supporting delivery of projects reporting into the senior project manager for research projects
- Project tracking for timescales, budgets and quality
- Preparing documentation, reports and updates for the wider business and stakeholders
- Supporting applications for funding and grants and engaging with both internal stakeholders and external
- Formal project support experience
- Ideally a background in a technical subject such as science, engineering or other relevant areas
- Passionate about sustainability
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a highly competent user of MS office - Excel, Project, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Experience supporting proposals and grants is desirable but not essential
- Must be a skilled organiser and have high levels of attention to detail
If you are interested in the above role then contact Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information or apply now via the website.
your application has been submitted