SRG are partnering with a global medical device company who specialise in high-value measurement and diagnostic instruments for the eye care industry. Our client is looking for an experienced Project manager within the medical device industry to join their R&D team. Offering a competitive salary and desirable benefits package.
- Maintain project schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, identifying, and raising issues and proactively managing risks.
- Monitor the project costs and keep these updated, identifying any risks to project budget early and raising these with the Head of Engineering.
- Coordinate activities and resources required to deliver the project to agreed timelines, budget, and quality targets.
- Monitor sub-contractors keeping track of whether the Keeler quality standards and deliverables are maintained, raising any issues with the R&D Manager.
- Establish and maintain regular and effective communication with the Head of Engineering, in all activities required to design, develop, and deliver the product successfully.
- Provide a weekly summary of each development project to the R&D manager as well as providing monthly status reports outlining project timeline, budget, and risks.
- Control designs through a gated development process and associated decision making.
- Make use of standard project management tools to keep track of people and progress.
Regulatory and QA/QC
- Jointly responsible with Keeler Q&R for the successful implementation of an eQMS
- Designing the R&D procedures and workflows that will be established in the eQMS system to ensure compliance to relevant regulations and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Create and maintain all relevant project/product documentation (including Design History Files and Device Master Records) in line with company SOP's and national/international standards and regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years proven industry experience in carrying out projects within the Medical Device Industry.
- Relevant degree in a STEM subject or a proven track record in Project Management.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with the quality and regulatory guidelines as they apply to Medical Devices.
- Experience leading multiple projects with common resources /resource balancing.
To find out more information please contact Kyle Stevenson on the following details.
0161 868 2238
your application has been submitted