Location: Stevenage Contract: 12 months Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Do you have experience working in Microbiology?
Would you like to work for a cutting-edge company working across modern Biological Therapeutics such as Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy?
My client, based in Essex are looking for a QC Microbiologist to join them on a permanent basis. You will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with manufacturing.
- Assist in the execution of validation protocols and data reporting associated with microbiological testing, e.g., Bioburden assays, environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial testingPerform routine viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
- Perform laboratory analysis and result reporting to assure service provision associated with viable environmental monitoring, excipient, in-process, final product sample testing and raw material approval is maintained
- Complete the testing as per GMP requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline.
- Experience working in a microbiology or in an aseptic (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP.
- Experience working in GMP environments.
- Experience performing laboratory investigation reports.
- Experience performing OOS/OOT reports, including root cause analysis.
Key words: "Bioburden assays, environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial testing, mycoplasma, PCR"
If this role profile sounds like what you want to do next, and your CV proves you have the necessary skills and experience to do it, then please apply now through the link or contact Umul Ahmed for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 0964529
your application has been submitted