Competitive salary and generous benefits packageLeading, global medical device company.
As the Principal Scientist you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide expertise and scientific direction across all aspects of assay development for a range of projects.
- Play a key role in the development of new projects
- Record, analyse and report on complex scientific research information, using this to determine future of the project
- Lead complex projects
- Troubleshoot complex scientific problems
- Coach and train staff
- Lead meetings and workshops to help ensure the transfer of assays from feasibility through validation and into commercial approval
- Work closely with collaborators and consult with external partners
As a Principal Scientist, our client is ideally looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience in GMP/GDP/GLP environment
- Science degree or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience of immunohematology techniques would be beneficial
- Assay development experience
- Immunology/Cell culture/Protein purfication experience all relevant to this role
This company continue to go from strength to strength and are at the forefront of diagnostic technology. They are looking to increase their current portfolio and build on the success of their cutting edge technology.
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits package, including annual bonus, private medical insurance, income protection and a wide range of optional additional benefits
- Growing business with a state of the art facility
- On site staff canteen with chef
- On site parking and bike to work scheme
- Chance to join an innovative company with a great culture and who really care about their staff
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity to join a very friendly and flexible medical device organisation. Working in their exciting product development team, you can really be involved in driving the business forward. Please get in touch to find out a some more.
your application has been submitted