SRG are partnering with a Global medical device company, based in the Cambridgeshire area, that specialise in the design and development of a combination of projects and point-of-care systems. The role reports to the Programme director and involves management of consultancy and leading teams in the later stages of product development. Our client is looking for the perfect candidate, so the salary is highly competitive.
- Driving the Device Testing team vision and development.
- Expert communication of the approach, rationale, and best practices in device testing which may range from early proof of concept through to design verification, manufacturing scale-up and product launch.
- Technical leadership in medical device development projects.
- Line Management of the Device Testing group; ensuring the current high standards of expertise are maintained and developed. This will require working closely with all members of the group and wider company including EH&S and Quality.
- Development of new business in a product.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Science, Life Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- Broad experience of the medical product development process from concept through to industrialisation and manufacture, across a variety of products/projects.
- Technical skills around testing practices, statistical analysis of data and a deep understanding of relevant industry testing standards and guidance.
- Thorough understanding of quality and regulatory expectations, e.g. data integrity per ALCOA, cGxP.
- Application and understanding of key industry standards including ISO13485, 14971 and 21CFR Part 820.
To find out more information please contact Kyle Stevenson on the following details.
0161 868 2238
your application has been submitted