SRG are recruiting for a CSV Engineer to join a fast-growing IT specialist pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
This company work globally and are offering a fully remote opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading, authoring and executing CSV related specifications and documentation for computer systems, to meet GMP standards
- Meeting global GxP regulatory requirements by reviewing software systems used in quality processes to determine appropriate validation requirements
- Reviewing documentation related to CSV ensuring to always maintain data integrity
- Reviewing processes and procedures and advising on continuous improvement.
- Preferably previous experience in software testing and creating validation documents ideally in a GxP environment or general software QA experience
- Manufacturing/QA/QC process knowledge and understanding desire to learn how they relate to regulatory requirements.
- Must be experienced using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Beneficial to have experience in IQ, OQ and PQ for GMP systems and software
As mentioned, this company are growing at a fast rate and have lots of opportunity for development and further career opportunities.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be, please apply to this add and contact me on 0161 868 2244.
#validation #quality #qa #qc #qualityofficer #qualityassurance #CSV #pharmaceutical #pharma #pharmaceuticaljobs #computersystemvalidation #csvengineer
Should you have interest in this role or know anyone who might be, please apply or get in touch for quick turn around interviews.
your application has been submitted