Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative biotech company are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join their busy R&D team. The company focuses on the development and manufacture of diagnostic testing solutions across a variety of industries. This is a global company who have a great reputation.
This is a positive employer who put a real emphasis on the well-being of their staff. There is on-site parking and the site is easily accessible via public transport as it is based fairly centrally in Glasgow.
The successful Analytical Scientist will work in a fast-paced laboratory environment on a variety of tasks including;
- Conducting HPLC and LCMS/MS analysis on potential raw materials for new products
- Working on the development of new analytical methods
- Analyse and intermpret experimental data to make decisions on the progress of projects
- Carrying out literature searches to help guide experiments
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven industrial experience with HPLC analysis
- Experience with the development of methods
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject would be advantageous
If you are an experienced Analytical Scientist looking for your next opportunity in Glasgow please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted