Multi-Skilled Engineer required in Staffordshire. Requiring 2 or more years' experience as a maintenance engineer in a manufacturing Environment.
Title: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
SRG is working with a well-established global company who manufacture a range of speciality chemicals, with a proven record of success and growth. They are now looking for a maintenance Engineer to join their small Maintenance Team and conduct operational tasks such as fault finding, repair and maintenance of the production machinery. This role is focused on ensure high line availability and heavily involved with ensuring levels of production and maintained whilst also contributing to the continuous improvement of the site.
Working hours: Days role Mon- Fri. 1 in 4 weekends on call
Role / Description
- Heavily involved with planned preventative and reactive maintenance which predominately will be electrical but will also involve electrical.
- Operational tasks to comply with legislation and company procedures.
- Liaise with different departments and external contractors.
- Perform routine maintenance procedures
- Troubleshoot and quickly repair any mechanical or electrical problems with the manufacturing processes and supporting equipment and systems
- A recognised electrical or mechanical qualification at level 3 or above and some experience of working within a relevant industry sector
- Knowledge of PLC or DCS controls is desirable
- Knowledge of healthcare or pharmaceutical manufacturing is desirable
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: engineering, maintenance engineering, maintenance, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, multi-skilled engineer, FMCG, manufacturing, fault finding, problem solving, PPM, reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, hydraulics, pneumatics, P&ID, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds
your application has been submitted