Temporary and Permanent position available
Are you intersted in food flavourings and food science?
Do you have experiance within stock control?
Primary function of the Creative Assistant is to maintain the lab raw material stock and provide a support function to the team. Reporting into the Principal Flavourist, Savoury Foods EAME your responsibilities will include:
- Compounding of seasonings and Savoury flavours in the lab, both liquid and powders;
- Maintaining and ordering raw materials and consumables for the Savoury and Snack lab;
- Adhering to protocols for proper sampling, hazards labelling etc.
- Replacing expired materials - sampling on site or ordering from other sites.
- Replenishing diminishing stock - sampling on site or ordering from other sites.
- Maintaining stock in the Reaction Lab
- Organising the dispatch of finished flavours to customers and affiliate sites through sample bay;
- Coordinating purchase requisitions of consumables and raw materials;
- Obtaining raw materials from the factory;
- Administration: Data entry into SAP
- General housekeeping in the Savoury, Snacks and Reaction Labs.
The successful candidate will require the following key skills/experience:
- Passion for food
- Excellent sensory abilities
- Creative, self-starter with ability to demonstrate exceptional service
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate project management, time management, good written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships within team and externally with customers
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Strong computer skills, including SAP, Microsoft Office
- Strong practical math skills (e.g. calculating and preparing dilutions of flavoring materials, flavor creations and applications, etc.)
- Food industry or laboratory experience
- Fork lift license desirable
Please apply direct or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted