JOB TITLE: Associate Tech Strategy Toxicologist
Contract: 12 Month
Salary - 40k
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned FMCG company based in Hull, with an extensive product range within the health, nutrition, and hygiene industries. They are currently seeking a Tech Strategy Toxicologist to join their Global Safety Assurance (GSA) Department.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc in Toxicology and 1-2 years experience.
- Support the Technical Strategy Senior Manager within GSA and key stakeholders with regards to the assessment of emerging toxicology and safety trends that may impact the portfolio.
- Contribute to the development of safe sustainable Products throughout their product lifecycle and supporting the Technical Strategy Senior Manager in the delivery of the toxicology programmes.
- Responsible for conducting human risk (toxicology) safety assessments and environmental safety assessments, to ensure the delivery of high quality, safety documentation and programmes to meet safety requirements.
- Be able to ensure timely and quality responses to Regulatory intelligence alerts and provide timely communications to internal teams and external forums in relation to safety issues related to marketed products.
- Follow scientific and regulatory development in the field of product safety by active participation in relevant external bodies and meetings as appropriate to pro-actively address and implement new knowledge and standards where applicable.
- Ensuring that the Company safety standards are met for all existing Company products and will actively contribute to the development and maintenance of processes, policies, guidelines to drive high quality consistent deliverables.
- Ensuring high-quality toxicological risk assessments are conducted to support discussions at the Ingredient Steering Group and within internal compliance forums.
- Preferably BSc with a higher qualification in toxicology or related discipline with relevant product safety experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of nonclinical drug development requirements from a safety and regulatory toxicology perspective, with an appreciation and understanding of the development of OTC products.
- Proven experience in leading the safety assessment of Consumer Healthcare products and ingredients.
- Experienced in technical leadership with proven ability to lead and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of the principles of generating safety language labelling.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written forms, good business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and document within a formal risk assessment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
your application has been submitted