QC Laboratory Supervisor
Up to £40k per annum
The primary objective is to oversee the daily operations of a busy chemical and mineral testing lab as well as some of the R&D projects. Supervising a small team of QC technicians and to coach in all the testing and documentation processes.
- Ensuring lab compliance with all regulations pertinent to the medical devices sector, including ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR820 and GLP.
- Supervision and line management of staff processing samples and final product evaluations, ensuring no cross-contamination of samples.
- Review and suggest improvements for laboratory processes.
- Participate in internal audit preparation.
- Calibrate and validate lab equipment and train other staff in these processes.
- Management of chemical and mineral waste, following protocols for safe waste processing.
- Review of quality documentation, ensuring QC policies are fit for purpose, handling CAPA's, NCR's.
- Proven background of working in an ISO 13485/GLP environment in a quality control capacity with supervision responsibilities
- Essential to the role is an understanding of working with manufacturing procedures specific to oxygen generation, soda lime extraction/technology
- Experience working with Rotap (particle analysis machine) and working knowledge of calibration and maintenance of such
- Strong communication skills, with high attention to detail; precise and detail-orientated
- Proven background of performing internal audits
Do you have a background in QC at supervisory level?
Have you worked with particle analysis equipment in the context of oxygen and soda lime technology?
If this sounds like your next role please apply here through the link with your CV in Word, or contact Bec Johnston - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858.
your application has been submitted