Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager currently looking for a new role? Would a position working for large FMCG manufacturing business give you a fresh start in your career?
If so, then a role working with a client who have enjoyed stellar growth even during the pandemic could well be worth applying for.
- Ensuring that all KPIs are achieved to consistently help with customer expectations
- Help to recruit, train and also retain the team who are committed to the business
- Responsible for all warehouse operational activities on site
- You will manage and maintain site facilities and visiting contractors on site
- Help to manage the site and ensure that a HSE culture is embedded in your part of the business
- This is a very operational focused position and as such requires someone who has previously led teams
- Someone who has outstanding stakeholder management skills and would be able to fit into a fast-paced operation extremely quickly
- Someone who is highly focused around customer satisfaction and understands the rigours of working for a business in the manufacturing arena
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing business who are well known for the quality of the products they provide
If you have relevant warehouse management experience and would be interested in finding out further information about this role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV to be considered.
your application has been submitted