SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for Compliance Lead (CW) Grade 7 to join the team in...
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for Compliance Lead (CW) Grade 7 to join the team in Stevenage- Hertfordshire.
This role will support Compliance activities across the CGT platform covering a range of Document Management and Training topics including training administration, metrics, documentation systems and processes and system administration.
- Support delivery of document management systems and processes including the following activities in Veeva Quality Documents (VQD) - editing, controlled printing, reconciliation and archiving.
- Support delivery of training systems and processes within MyLearning (MyL).
- Generation of reports and metrics (including trending) from systems including VQD, MyL, Spotfire.
- Management of document management and training queries from CGT platform and more.
- B.Sc. And or relevant industry experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications (formatting Word documents and working in Excel).
- Must be strongly engaged in continuous improvement.
- Knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality. Management System (QMS)
- Understands function operating procedures and/or internal policies required to maintain quality standards and to protect GSK intellectual property.
Competitive salary + benefits- 12 month contract
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please click the link to apply or email your CV to Natalia Santoro at Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search