Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist looking to join a rapidly growing company during its next stage of evolution?
Job Title: Analytical Technical Specialist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £45,000 (+ £3,000 sign-on bonus and attractive benefit package)
Location: Isle of Man (Relocation costs covered, If applicable)
The company we are working with is an expert in affinity chromatography and bioseparations, working with biopharmaceutical and plasma derived therapeutics. Due to recently being acquired by private equity, and undergoing expansion, they are looking to take on an experienced Analytical Chemist (Specialist). The successful candidate will join the Technology Transfer Team at their site in the Isle of Man to support this exciting growth and become the technical expert within quality control (QC).
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Technology Transfer of newly developed HPLC, GC, FTIR, and general chemistry assays.
- On-site support of the QC Laboratory to ensure lab investigations are completed to a high standard, and to ensure all existing assays can be validated to the standards expected by clients.
- Coordinating the stability testing for all products.
- Educated to degree level in chemistry. MSc in Analytical Chemistry desirable.
- Experience with HPLC, GC, FTIR, LC, MS, and Tech transfer.
- Experience working to GMP is essential.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Selby De Klerk on 0161 868 2236 or email Selby.firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted