Facilities Manager - Pharma - Cheshire - 12 Month contract +
Title: Campus Facilities Manager
Pay Rate: £250 PAYE - £300 LTD/UMB
Location: North West
Shift: Mon-Fri (Some Remote Working)
Contract: 12 Month Initial contract - scope for extension & potential permanent opportunities
SRG are currently looking for a Facilities Manager with experience within a pharmaceutical environments to join a global pharmaceutical company-based in the North West of England, to aid with the increased demand at the facility. Moreover, our clients facility is a leading Manufacturing centre for various market leading treatments and they are currently searching for an individual who can support the day to day running of the facility.
As a Facilities Manager you will be responsible for developing Facility Management (FM) services and also contributing to provide a long-term strategy for FM services. The individual will also be vital to the growth of the FM enterprise which has a goal to reduce costs and improve efficiency across the facility.
- Oversee and Manage a range of services and assets across the site
- Aiding the Senior Supplier Relationship Manager, as a key part of the Suppliers and Services (SAS) Team
- Ideally degree educated however, not necessary with an equivalent level of industry experience in leading services and suppliers and managing partners.
- Demonstrated a high level of experience in the management and delivery of FM services industry
- Managing in the pharmaceutical business, especially GXP requirements.
- Have a great understanding of the FM service delivery industry and experienced working in service delivery industry
- In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
Apply online, or alternatively call Sourosh Valeh on 01618682237 for more information or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted