Are you a STEM graduate looking for your first role in industry?
Are you a STEM graduate looking for your first role in industry? Do you want to take full ownership of a product development project in the future?
If so, then a role working for one of our manufacturing clients could well be worth applying for.
- You will take full responsibility for the product development team including technical aspects and helping to improve existing products
- Collect and interpret data associated with PD projects
- Maintain full, accurate and retrievable records of projects and related project management documentation
- Effectively plan product development projects, with support from colleagues
- Organise the testing of prototypes
- Support problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Adhere to all relevant requirements in the creation of new products
- Support the creative process and the generation of new product ideas
- Maintain all PD systems and records, as specified in department and company SOPs
- Liaise with other business functions, in the commercial launch or new products
- Implement new technologies into new products
- A science, engineering or mathematics qualification would make you a standout fit for this role
- The drive and passion to really succeed in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of project management would make you a standout fit for the role
- £23,000-25,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- The possibility of working from home up to 3 days per week if desired
- 30 days annual leave
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send the latest copy of your CV and I will make arrangements to call you straight back.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search