Are you an experienced biostatistician with previous experience in Oncology?
Are you a strong communicator who works well independently?
We are looking for a Senior Biostatistician to take on a 12-month contract at a global pharmaceutical company. You will provide statistical expertise in the design of experimental work and the evaluation and interpretation of experimental results in research projects and clinical trials with a focus on Oncology. You will be an organised individual who is confident managing their own work to schedule and applying a range of statistical methods independently, referring to more experienced statisticians when necessary. You will be able to solve a variety of complex problems, both within your own area and through participation in a multi-disciplinary teams.
- 5+ years experience as statistician in a big pharma clinical setting.
- Previous oncology experience essential - Late stage experience would be highly desirable.
- MSc or above in Math/Stats.
- Previous experience at working at a Global Product (GPS) level.
- Demonstrable experience with study design and oversight.
- Experience overseeing junior statisticians.
- Attending governance meetings.
If you would be interested in discussing this role in more detail, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange an initial discussion.
your application has been submitted