SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - CO. DURHAM (REMOTE/ONSITE) - CONTRACT
SRG are currently looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join a successful chemicals/pharma company based in Stockton-on-Tees, Co. Durham on an initial 6-7 month contract. The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for
- Carry out process engineering design activities, following company standards and procedures
- Ensure health and safety and environmental and quality procedures are followed
- Develop process engineering datasheets, specifications and drawings to specify the process engineering requirements.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Process engineering design experience with technical, safety and environmental aspects
- Proficient in use of Engineering Software (e.g. Hysys, Pro2, Aspen+)
- Familiar with P&ID symbology (simplified ISA)
- Familiar with MS word, Excel
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (chemical, comah, oil and gas, pharma) (desirable)
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe for more info.
your application has been submitted