Development Scientist - Weybridge
Job Title: Development Scientist (Formulation)
Location: Weybridge, UK
Job Type: 12-month contract (Likely to be extended)
Pay: Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find an Development Scientist to join their team.
The Development Scientist supports new product development by developing formulations and/or providing analysis and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process, taking into account scientific and timing objectives.
- Manages or contributes to one or more projects in support of departmental plans. Exercises a wide degree of technical sophistication in accomplishing assigned objectives.
- Designs experiments and carries out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology.
- Creates research plans to fit overall project objectives. Ensures all work is conducted in accordance with written procedures (e.g. quality and safety), methods & batch documents.
- Maintains precise experimental records; issues reports at project milestones; writes invention records to protect scientific discoveries.
- Ensures all work is conducted following good scientific practice (always) and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- BS or MSc in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related discipline
- 1-2 years Industrial experience
- Good knowledge of chemistry and formulation techniques
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as Mass spectroscopy and have working experience with conventional analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Familiarity/expertise on pre-formulation techniques such as DSC, TGA, TAM, DVS, particle size determination, microscopy etc.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Chemistry / Formulation / development / HPLC / DSC / TGA
your application has been submitted
Back to job search