SRG are working with a global manufacturing company to help them find an Analytical Chemist to join their busy team on an ongoing contract basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the chemical industry on a long term basis.Our client are looking for people with strong skills in analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC and who have worked in a regulated industrial environment.The Role:
- Performing high analysis of raw materials, in process testing and finished products
- Carrying out HPLC, GC, FTIR and UV-Vis analysis as well as utilising other wet chemistry methods
- Adhering to strict health and safety standards
- Analysing results
- Equipment calibration
- HND or degree qualified in relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Good technical understanding of HPLC and/or GC
- Proven track record of performing either HPLC and/or GC analysis within an industrial environment
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of Agilent MassHunter software is preferred
Please apply online to find out more.
your application has been submitted