Gloucestershire, commutable from Redditch, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Worcester and Gloucester
Salary - £17,750 - 23,000
The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide
Role / Description
* Carry out analysis of food according to client instructions.
* Sample receipt and booking in of samples
* Perform method development activates under the direction of a senior analyst.
* Maintain QC records for global migration tests
* Maintenance of UKAS accredited methods relating to migration
* Calibration and maintenance of lab equipment e.g. balances, pipettes
* A-levels or degree in a scientific subject (essential).
* Flexibility to work on a number of tasks and manage priorities.
* Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV.For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tom Matthews on 0121 728 8451
your application has been submitted