£ competitive depending on skills, experience and background
Working in a busy production laboratory environment, supporting a team of Scientists with the final product assembly, dispatch of goods and some warehouse/stock duties.
Core duties will include but are not limited to:
* Final assembly of the scientific products ready for dispatch out to customers both nationally and globally
* Monitoring and maintaining levels of reagents and laboratory materials with the assembly area
* Raise internal documentation for the purchase of new stocks to replace depleted amounts
* Managing the selection process (picking) of items from the store-room for dispatch, or delivery to various labs on-site
* Keying orders in the SAGE accounting system, as required
* Packing under stringent conditions, final products for delivery to customers
* Document all materials, stock, ordering and dispatch activities using ISO compliant protocolsPerson Specification:
* It would be helpful to have worked in a production or manufacturing environment, within the Science space would be even better although this isn't essential
* Good working knowledge of MS Office, databases and general computer literacy
* Ability to work alone and within a team environment, sometimes unsupervised
* Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and driven by providing a quality-driven support service to the business
Do you think you could add value here?
Maybe you're looking for part time hours to fit around other commitment? (If so please apply but, state the days/hours you are interested in working, as this role can be considered on a part time basis also.)If you require further information about this role, please contact me: 01223 607858 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted