Role: Quality Control Lab Technician (Microbiology)
Duration: 12 months
Shift: 36.5 hours (Overtime is permitted in this role and weekend working may be required at times)
SRG is working with a multinational research-based BioPharmaceutical Company who develop new medicines and medical devices. One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies our client has a portfolio of products for major diseases from cancer treatments to neuroscience and respiratory which you could be a part of.
They are currently seeking a Quality Control Lab Technician to join their microbiology department. You will have the opportunity to conduct quality control testing on products to ensure compliance with specification.
- To test products, materials, and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of these products to the customer or user.
- To ensure the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCL, GMP and SHE.
- Working knowledge of LEAN tools and techniques.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Efficiency Orientation
- Concern for standards
- Analytical thinking
- Delivery focus
- Biology or relevant scientific discipline is essential at degree level
- Ideally experience in GMP environment
- The individual should have sound knowledge and understanding of microbiological or analytical QC testing.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
your application has been submitted