South Cambridge/Essex border
- Working in a biotechnology environment, your day-to-day duties will include:
- Working to standard operating procedures
- Preparing process mixtures and solutions for functionality testing
- Adhering to all quality regulations and ensuring inspections meet QMS documentation.
- Use of approved materials and calibrated equipment
- BSc in a Science based discipline (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485, ICO 9001
- Appreciation of health and safety regulations such as CoSSH
- Industry experience within a regulated industry such as pharmaceutical or medical devices
- Previous work with chemicals, polymers or adhesives would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills, comfortable working under pressure, strong attention to detail with a positive and approachable outlook
Does this sound like the next job-move for you?
Are you local to the Cambs/Essex border to the South of Cambridge?
Do you thrive in quality and process-driven environments?
Then please apply now by attaching your CV in Word!
your application has been submitted