Scientific Procurement Manager
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Are you a Scientist looking to move away from the lab into a more commercial role?
An innovative life sciences company providing unique products to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. They are currently looking for a Scientific Procurement Manager to work as part of their busy and fast-paced team.
As a Scientific Procurement Manager you will work within an office environment on a range of duties, including:
- Working to prioritise and respond to incoming client requests the business development team
- Sourcing biological specimens, negotiating on pricing
- Preparing formal quotations and processing invoices
- Maintaining stock lists and databases
- Identifying new suppliers
It is essential that the successful applicant has experience from a scientific background. They will have the following skills and experience, please note that previous experience of procurement is not required:
- Either a PhD in a relevant scientific subject
- Or proven industrial experience within the life sciences sector in addition to a BSc or above
If you are an experienced Scientist looking to move out of the lab and into a more commercial role please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted