PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER (PEM) - HERTFORDSHIRE (REMOTE/ONSITE SPLIT) - CONTRACT
SRG are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineering Manager to join a highly regarded and successful chemicals company based in Hertfordshire on an initial 6 month contract with the view of extension. The Project Engineering Manager will provide technical insight over a portfolio of projects, providing engineering expertise.
- Ensure all projects are technically fit and meet the statutory requirements
- Provide engineering expertise
- Provide technical support to the Portfolio Managers and Cost Controller
- Provide technical direction to supply chain for the negotiation for any services required for the delivery of the project.
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience working across a portfolio of projects (including CAPEX) within an engineering environment
- Experience in managing EPC contracts
- Experience in project management standards (APM or PMI)
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (e.g. Chemical, Pharma, Oil and Gas)
If this role is of interest to you please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207.
your application has been submitted