Associate Scientist (Formulation) - Ware
Job Title: Associate Scientist (Formulation)
Location: Ware, UK
Job Type: 12-month contract
Pay: Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find an Associate Scientists to join their team.
To provide technical support in the development of drug product formulations and associated manufacturing processes.
- With supervision, executes pre-formulation, formulation and process development activities based on established protocols and procedures
- With supervision, assists in the manufacture of batches of product as required, e.g. for process development, stability studies or clinical trials and authors or contributes to manufacturing batch records
- Maintains cleanliness in own work area and in communal work areas
- Operates equipment for which he/she is trained independently with due regard for GMP and Safety
- Works to GMP/GLP as appropriate
- Demonstrates timely & reliable recording of laboratory data in suitable systems in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Performs data management tasks including recording results effectively and in compliance with departmental guidelines in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision (e.g. tabulating and graphing results)
- Consults with supervisor when difficulties arise that cannot be readily resolved
- BS or MSc in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related discipline
- Over 2 years Industrial experience
- Good knowledge of chemistry and formulation techniques
- Knowledge of GMP environment
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Chemistry / Formulation / GMP / development / GLP
your application has been submitted
Back to job search