Food, Drink, FMCG Manufacturing
Title: Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Double Days - 6-2 / 2-10 - Early finish Fridays
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role with experience of working within a FMCG manufacturing environment? Our client with multiple manufacturing sites who produce a number of products are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer.
What to expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place and analyse all the engineering failures.
- Identifying areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Freedom to complete electrical improvements.
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit the SRG website to view our other vacancies
your application has been submitted