QC Analyst - Liverpool
Job Title: QC Analyst
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Rate: £18.27 per hour
Working Hours: 5 days on 3 days off (37.5 hrs)
Contract: 6 months
SRG are working with a world leading pharmaceutical company that produce the influenza vaccine. You will be performing analysis on in-process, intermediate and finished vaccine products.
- Analysis is performed on in-process, intermediate and finished vaccine products.
- QC Bioassay analysts are also required to participate in technical and validation studies.
- Performing a range of immunological tests within a highly regulated Quality Control laboratory to GMP regulations.
- Performing routine QC testing including ELISAs, PCR and assay work.
- GMP experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Educated to BSc /MSc level in a relevant scientific subject.
- Demonstrable experience performing ELISAs, PCR or other immunological assay within a laboratory environment.
- Understanding of GMP/pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search