SRG are currently looking for Regulatory Associate for a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team on an initial 6 Month basis to be based at their office in Weybridge.
The Role:A Regulatory Associate will support the Product Lifecycle management team with the preparation of renewals, administrative variations and safety reporting for the client customer portfolio.Key Responsibilities:
- This role will assist in the co-ordination and delivery of timely preparation of global renewal applications, administrative variations and safety reporting (ie.PBRERs) for the client Consumer portfolio. Working quickly and efficiently as possible once the required data and documents are available from relevant sources, such as R&D, sites or reference markets.
- In addition, with view to the creation of the exciting new Consumer Company (Separation of the Consumer business from the Pharma/Vaccines business) in 2022, support will be required in co-ordinating/ordering Certificates of Pharmaceutical product/Certificates of Free Sale as well as preparing Letters or Authorisation where required.
Minimum graduate level, with a relevant biologically based scientific background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Technical ability to pick up new systems.
- Knowledge/good understanding of product life cycle management.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or +441615077288
your application has been submitted