Equipment and Facilities Expert (Pharma)
Contract Type: Initially 9 -12 months FTC
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Braine l'Alleud
Start Date: November/December 2021
Do you have strong experience working within Pharmaceutical or Fine Chemicals? Do you have experience in the management of the ongoing validation activities for a range of equipment types within a Pilot Plant?
Working through our Synergy insourcing business on an initial 9 - 12 month Fixed Term Contract (potential extension), you will work onsite at our client, a global Pharmaceutical company in Braine l'Alleud. You will be an expert in equipment validation/equipment management within both GMP and non-GMP environments, and have the ability to operate without supervision.
The main responsibilities of the Equipment and Facilities Expert will be:
- Subject matter expert in equipment lifecycle management and some elements of premises/utilities accountability for delivering assigned project work.
- Organise, and follow up, for equipment and premises, the maintenance, technical support & metrology activities to improve equipment reliability and high quality state of premises.
- Participate in project as SME representing own area of expertise providing input to support the elaboration of project strategy.
- Propose and define equipment & Pilot Plant premises/utilities small modifications and upgrades to adapt and improve existing assets.
- Work under little or no supervision to coordinate and manage activities internally and/or externally to deliver assigned work packages.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong experience within the Pharmaceutical or Fine Chemicals/API industry (Pilot Plants).
- Experienced in the management and qualification/validation of equipment within GxP environments.
- Strong background in Electrical & Mechanical engineering is an asset
- Fluency in French is essential, with English an advantage.
- The ability to work independently and liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Working with Trackwise, Source, SAP is a huge asset
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Keith Mulgrew (+44(0)1223 607854) for more information. Our team can hold conversations in both French and English with candidates and can be arranged based on your language preference.
your application has been submitted