An exciting opportunity has risen for a Laboratory Technician to join a Food & Feed safety diagnostics company. This is the perfect industrial opportunity for a Lab Technition looking to have more responsiblity.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Vacancy type: 6 Month Contract will go perm if you passprobation.
Area: North West
SRG is working with a Food & Feed safety diagnostics company who are looking for a Laboratory Technician to assist in the performance of techniques such as ELISA, PCR and others.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and testing of samples for analysis.
- Completion of paperwork and preparation of technical reports.
- Registration and entry of data into LIMS.
- Suppost junior members of staff.
- Candidates must be qualified to a BSc or a higher level in a science related discipline.
- Experience of laboratory protocols, including running testing methods such as ELISA and PCR.
- 17025 UKAS, FDA, MHRA or GMP experiance is essencial
- Idealy 1-3 years experiance in industry.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca Evans at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on 0161 868 2206.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted