Competitive Hourly Rate - Outside IR35
Are you an experienced SAS programmer with experience in large Pharma programming roles?
Do you have experience working with large datasets in a global team?
We are hiring for the role of Senior Programmer for a twelve-month contract at a global pharmaceutical company. You will be providing support to the progress of multi-phase global Respiratory and Immunology trials focussed around COVID-19. A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of working within large datasets in a global team, advanced hands-on SAS Programming Skills and previous experience working with regulatory submissions. You will be knowledgeable with CDISC standards (SDTM & ADaM): Domain Production and Specification Production, as well as being comfortable responding to regulatory queries as well as ISS/ISE.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within large Pharma programming roles
- Experience within Respiratory and Immunology clinical trials is desirable but not essential
- Hands-on advanced SAS Programming Skills
- Very experienced and knowledgeable regarding CDISC standards (SDTM & ADaM): Domain Production, Specification Production
- Experience working with large datasets and in a global team
- Previous regulatory submission experience i.e. responding to regulatory queries as well as ISS/ISE, production of define.xml etc...
The role can be performed completely remotely for the duration of the 12-month contract and offers a competitive day-rate which falls Outside IR35.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Statistical Programmer, Programming, SAS, SAS Programming, Advanced SAS Programming, CDISC Standards, Clinical Programming, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Programming,
your application has been submitted