Process & packaging operators - Pharma - Cheshire - 3 Month contract +
Title: Process Operator
Pay Rate: £11p/h- £13.30 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift)
Shift: Mon-Fri 06.00-13.40, 13.30- 21.10 or 7 Shift Pattern 06.00- 13.40, 13.00 - 20.40
Contract: 3 Month Initial contract - scope for extension & potential permanent opportunities
SRG are currently looking for Process Operators/Manufacturing Operators with experience within GMP pharmaceutical environments to join a global pharmaceutical company based Cheshire to deal with increased demand across the site. Our client's site Cheshire is a leading Manufacturing centre for various market leading treatments and the team requires additional support across the packaging and production of their products.
As a Process & Packaging Operator you will be responsible for supporting the day- to-day commercial manufacturing processes on site, working on the manufacturing lines to ensure the products are produced on time and to GMP standards:
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, good housekeeping, cGMP, health and safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements.
- To ensure all production duties, including but not limited to cleaning, HVAC checks, temperature checks, all logbooks, worksheets / checklists and all associated documentation, are completed correctly and reviewed within the allocated timeframe.
- To ensure all documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure all Manufacturing batch records and associated documentation are completed accurately and reviewed within the relevant timeframe.
- To ensure all stock is available and checked in to the area (e.g., media, equipment, disposables, environmental plates, etc).
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements from a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment such as food or chemical manufacturing or degree qualified with motivation to gain experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- PC Literate and hold GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and continually look for methods to improve efficiency
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
Apply online, or alternatively call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2237 for more information or email a CV to Sourosh.Valeh@srgtalent.com
your application has been submitted