Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Contract: 6 months + extensions
Pay Rate: £16.63 per hour (Circa £31,100 per year)
SRG is working with a global-leading pharmaceutical business based close to Maidenhead.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to provide day-to-day assistance for commercial QA activities associated with remote/virtual batch disposition. The QA officer will ensure assigned tasks are performed in a timely manner to meet batch disposition, supply chain and all associated international GMP/GDP requirements.
Batch Release (70%)
- To compile & review batch document sets for completeness & compliance to EU GMP, internal requirements and regulatory dossier submissions
- To resolve manufacturing, testing, packaging and supply chain issues to support batch disposition
- To complete all relevant documentation to support the QP in the release of drug products
- To assist the certifying QP in the release of the drug product where required within the systemsQA Support
(Quality Systems) (30%)
- To assist in maintenance of quality systems including complaint handling, deviations/exception reporting, change control, supply agreements, document control, complaint handling, quality metrics reporting, temperature excursion resolution, document control and retention systems, training as determined by the Quality Manager.
- Project execution and support as required.
- Basic experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution, and control measures
- Basic experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of TrackWise® QMS beneficial.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk-based decisions.
- Able to demonstrate good planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy - able to follow verbal and written instruction (SOP's).
- Quality and process orientation and mindset
- Possession of good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept responsibility and be pro-active within defined limits
- Excellent system skills - Word and Excel essential, experience with electronic documentation control systems advantageous.
- Enthusiastic, positive individual driven to meet targets and standards
- High level of self- integrity and ethical conduct
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.email@example.com
your application has been submitted
Back to job search