- Contract length: 6 months initially
- Location: UK remote
- Rate: up to £80 per hour
Organise and lead post-hocs analyses for publications based on completed Phase IIb gastrointestinal trial. Responsibilities include providing strategic input and statistical contributions towards publication plan, liaising with medical affairs, pharmacology, and HEOR colleagues on specification of analyses. Development of statistical modelling code and working with internal programming team for delivery. Review posters, abstracts, and manuscripts ensuring messaging is statistically robust and clearly presented.
- Regular interactions with a broad range of customers.
- May be a representative on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Plans and works flexibly.
- May be lead contact for external organizations for study.
- Defines content of study document with supervision.
Education / Skills:
- Masters Degree/Ph.D. required.
- Clinical trial experience required.
- Proficient using SAS, essential.
- Ability to work on his/her own. Excellent time management skills.
- Good project management experience.
- Effectively communicates within major projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience analysing diary or PRO data, desired.
- Experience working in medical affairs area, desired.
- Experience programming using R, an advantage.
- Raises, discusses and resolves concerns/issues with relevant multi-disciplinary teams.
- Applies therapeutic / scientific knowledge to enhance contributions to a project.
your application has been submitted