Job Title: Laboratory Supervisor
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: North West, Cheshire
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Supervisor to join a global, innovative, medical device and product organisation, to support a team of analysts and scientists in the design and development of medical devices:
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management, leadership and coaching of a group of scientists/assistants.
- Carry out R&D project activities in accordance with ISO13485 and 21CFR820 Quality Systems.
- Plan and co-ordinate laboratory testing and training.
- To have experience and practical knowledge in the design and development of medical devices, from concept to commercialization.
- Generating and updating SOP's, work/test plans, design documentation and specifications, as well as the development and validation of test methods.
The successful Research Scientist will be qualified to a degree level in a relevant science subject and have good experience working in test method development/validation in a regulated environment, (GMP). They will also have experience managing and coaching team members or junior analysts, as well as a knowledge and understanding of compliance with FDA and European regulations relating to Quality Systems (ISO13485:2016, ISO9001:2000, FDA 21 CFR part 820) and GMP Guidelines and Regulation.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Jay Reid on 0161 888 2510 or Jay.Reid@srgtalent.com.
your application has been submitted