Research and Development (R&D) ManagerSRG are working with an exciting and innovative biotechnology company to help them find an R+D Manager to lead research projects at a really exciting time for the business.
The business is working with a passion in sustainability and drive to help with climate change by developing new and green products.If you have a strong background in R&D and food science then this could be the perfect next opportunity for you!The Role:
- Use R&D knowledge and skills to make improvements to existing and help develop new products
- Manage overall R&D operations
- Help ensure quality across R&D
- Coordinate R&D projects and work closely with project managers
- Ensure rigorous scientific methods and experimental design
- Manage resources and budgets to ensure delivery of projects
- Input on patent applications
- Present technical information to external stakeholders and parties
- Drive improvements on technologies
- Strong research and development experience with commercial products
- Experience if working in a fast paced SME would be highly beneficial
- Technical background in life science or chemistry, or working in the biotechnology field
- Experience of new product development from idea through to market introduction
- Proven skills in leading projects and project delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Intellectual Property Rights requirements.
- Self-starter and able to excel in a fast paced and fast growing environment
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail
This role is a great and rare opportunity in the biotechnology field and a chance to work in innovative science an launch new products into the market.If you meet the above requirements, please apply online to find out more!
your application has been submitted