Job Title: Shift Chemist - SGS
Location: Middlesbrough, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Shift Chemist to join their team.
As a shift Chemist you will be responsible for preforming sampling and analysis to recognised international methods and local documented procedures. You will be required to deliver consistently high standard of analytical performance whilst ensuring the laboratory meets requirements.
- All testing work and reporting to be carried out as instructed by Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner and in line with the requirements of the laboratory standard ISO 17025.
- Perform calibrations and maintain equipment as instructed by Supervisor/ Manager to ensure that reported results are accurate and delivered on time in line with customer requirements.
- Demonstrate compliance to all test methods, procedures and quality systems as there are essential criteria for UKAS accreditation and SGS Laboratory practices, e.g. perform routine SQC analysis where required plot the data and apply the run rules, ensuring any failure of a run rule is recorded, investigated and the appropriate action taken
- Maintain organised and auditable systems of work to permit traceability and ensure compliance with UKAS accreditation.
- Resolution of client queries in a timely and effective manner to ensure consistency of service delivery and agreed contractual obligations.
- BS or MSc in Chemistry or related discipline
- Experienced of oil gas and chemicals industry related analysis.
- Good knowledge of chemistry and analytical techniques such as IP, ASTM.
- Experience working within a UKAS laboratory
- Open to shift work
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Key words: Chemistry / Oil / Chemicals / UKAS / Chemist / IP / ASTM
your application has been submitted