ENGINEERING PLANNER / MAINTENANCE PLANNER - CUMBRIA - CONTRACT - PHARMA/GMP
SRG are currently looking for an experienced Engineering Planner / Maintenance Planner to join a highly regarded and successful pharmaceutical company based in Cumbria on a 2-3-month contract with the view of going permanent. The main purpose of the role is to create maintenance plans, ensuring all data is accurate, complete and compliant.
- Produce maintenance plans for a 12-month timeframe using SAP
- Issue weekly maintenance plans for the engineering team
- Plan shutdown activities for maintenance works
- Report Maintenance KPI's
- Optimise MERPS processes
- Ensure maintenance data is complete and accurate
- Engineering background
- Competent in using SAP with proven experience
- Pharmaceutical/GMP/food/fmcg industry experience
- Engineering planning experience
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207.
your application has been submitted