Product Support Engineer
SRG are partnering with a world-leading liquid biopsy company which specialises in rare cell diagnostics for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring for disease. They are looking for a product support engineer to aid in the comprehensive, preventative and corrective maintenance of their cell separation machinery. The company is based in a market that is estimated to be worth £8 Billion. They are providing a competitive salary and immediate start.
Principal accountabilities include:
- To contribute on the updating of engineering service instructions/procedures from technical perspective and practice.
- Carry out designated technical activities, including technical investigation, routine updating and maintenance of cell separation machines in the laboratory (and in the field on an exceptional basis).
- Provide technical support in-house including diagnosing and rectifying causes of instrument failure.
- Utilise the company's customer relationship management (CRM) system to log and respond to technical support queries.
- To work with the product & technology development team and manufacturing team to further improve product functionality, performance, and reliability.
- Technical qualification to HND or Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Biomedical engineering.
- Background as a field support engineer or field service engineer (or equivalent job role).
- Hands-on experience with mechanical, fluidic, pneumatic, electrical, and electronic components, preferably in systems of lab bench or desk size.
- Biotechnology experience (Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutics).
- Training in laboratory environment.
- Data analysis capabilities.
your application has been submitted