Are you a Hygiene Manager with experience of overseeing a manufacturing facilities COSHH systems? Would a role managing a team of Hygiene Operatives give you a fresh start in your career?
If so, then a role working for large food manufacturing business could well be worth applying for.
- You will take responsibility for managing the hygiene departments budgets
- Liaise with the engineering management team to schedule in cleans of the factory floor
- Creation and implementation of a strategy to help with the improvement of a sanitation schedule
- Ensuring that the skill level of the team remains high and training needs are put in place
- You will play a key role in external and internal audits
- You will host customer visits and also vendor liason
- Experience of food manufacturing is essential
- You will need to be results orientated and be someone who has a track record of achievement in their career
- You will need strong analytical skills as well as being highly skilled with problem solving
- Please enquire for full details about the salary levels for this role
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will call you straight back.
your application has been submitted