Are you a Production Manager with experience of the food manufacturing industry?
Are you a Production Manager with experience of the food manufacturing industry? Are you feeling frustrated with the lack of progression in your current role?
If so, then a role working for a business who have enjoyed stellar growth over the last 18 months during the pandemic could well be worth applying for.
- Managing the production operations of the manufacturing facility
- Participating in Operational Excellence initiatives and help with optimising production goals
- Helping to provide a clear sense of direction to supervisors to work towards a common goal
- Understanding the daily production demands and helping to ensure that production needs are met
- Placing product quality and customer satisfaction at the core of everything
- Build effective/positive relationships with external bodies and out of hours support functions
- Develop direct reports to ensure they achieve the objectives and targets
- Conduct one-to-one performance reviews with direct reports
The skills required:
- The ability to work under pressure in a demanding production environment
- Experience of change management presenting KPI performance data to develop teams
- Knowledge and experience of delivering factory plans promoting efficiency and control in performance
- The ability to respond to a continually changing situation on the factory floor
- Experience of a fast-moving manufacturing environment such as packaging, pharmaceutical or food would make you an absolute stand out for the role
- Strong understanding of the numbers and KPI driving key metrics
- The ability to interact with operational and processing management
- Please enquire for a full breakdown of the company benefits package
your application has been submitted
Back to job search