Scientific Customer Service Advisor - Contract Testing
Are you looking to utilise your scientific background outside of the laboratory?
Do you enjoy working with people to provide an excellent customer service?
If so, we have a rare opportunity for a scientific customer service advisor to join one of our award-winning contract testing clients.
SRG is delighted to be working with an award-winning company that provides contract testing all throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to the ongoing expansion of the business, they are looking to appoint an additional Customer Service Advisor to help and strengthen the department on the back of an exceptional period of growth.
- To strengthen client relationships and ensuring an accurate flow of information between the clients, laboratory and sales departments.
- Management of key accounts to ensure priority service is conducted.
- Act as a focal point between the clients, laboratory and sales departments.
- Overseeing the collection of samples and delivery of sampling equipment.
- Obtaining and processing testing timetables with urgency and efficiency
- Monitoring and updating CRM databases
- Immediate liaison with client contacts to resolve any potential issues on the day of receipt
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Industry knowledge or a science degree would be desirable
What's in it for you?
The company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package which includes company pension scheme, Life and accident assurance amongst other benefits.
What should you do next?
If you are looking for a chance to further develop your skills, then please contact Paige Keenan on 02039379660 or email on email@example.com
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted