QA Associate - Liverpool
Job Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary: Circa £46,300 - £50,500 dependent on shifts
Contract: 12 months
Shift Pattern: 7am - 7pm (D), and 7pm - 7am (N)
SRG are working with Global Pharmaceutical company to help them find a motivated experienced QA Associate. Liaison with QA team members, manufacturing teams and managers, laboratory supervisors, engineering representatives. Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills are required. Time management, diplomacy, assertiveness, leadership and the ability to work under pressure are also essential. A positive, flexible and pro-active approach to work is required.
- The role holder will be responsible for providing cGMP and Quality support and guidance to the Secondary projects/operations (Filling, Inspection, and Packaging) and its support functions.
- The role will be required to perform QA Frontline duties during campaign operation of the Fill/Finish production lines (Filling, Inspection, Packaging), including technical and qualification batches as required.
- The role holder will also be required to provide QA support to the wider business, as and when required by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- The role holder will be responsible for QA review and approval of procedures, batch production records (master and executed), and any other relevant cGMP documentation.
- The role holder will work as a member of cross-functional teams as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager. The role holder must be confident in making Frontline Quality decisions.
- Graduate in a relevant discipline, or able to demonstrate capabilities to this level.
- Have a good knowledge of cGMP requirements and applicable process knowledge.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience working in Secondary (Fill/Finish) and/or aseptic operations (ideally)
- Understanding of EU and FDA regulatory requirements.
- General experience of Quality Management Systems, CAPA, deviations.
- Must be open to shift work.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: QA / Quality / GMP / QMS / CAPA / Deviation
your application has been submitted
Back to job search