Contract: 12 months
Pay: from £24,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 36.75 hours p/w (flexibility of working hours may be required)
SRG are currently looking for a PLM Health OCM Co-Ordinator to join a global HealthCare organisation. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Hygiene and Nutrition. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to support the deployment of their new bespoke PLM system.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the implementation of Global Organisational Change Management activities and User Community Readiness.
- In conjunction with the OCM Associate, conduct Training Needs Analysis and Role mapping.
- Working with the OCM Training team, the OCM Coord will Support all training administration and track OCM plans and Risks.
- Provide Support to Local Super Users and Sites in answering queries when they arise.
- Coordinate the OCM Health team plans to ensure the planned activities are completed to the agreed timelines.
- Work closely with OCM Associate and training managers to ensure training tasks are delivered on time
- Support the OCM team with general administrative tasks
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working in Programmes is a bonus, but not essential.
- Strong administrator and good planning skills essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Pro-active and able to work independently as needed.
- Able to work in a strong team environment with a focus on results.
- Able to learn quickly
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
your application has been submitted