QC Analyst - Temporary or Permenant
£19,000 - £27,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits
Are you a Science graduate (Preferably chemistry or chemistry related) with previous experience using HPLC?
Are you looking for the next challenging role in your career?
My client is looking for Analytical chemists who have experience using HPLC preferably in a GMP environment to join their expanding team.
- To perform the Analytical testing function in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
- You will perform routine analytical analysis in an efficient and quality driven manner.
- You will perform work to cGMP standards.
- You will assist in the training of others where necessary.
- You will prioritise your own workload and also be an excellent team player.
- You must be a science graduate chemist with HPLC experience or an experienced analytical chemist familiar with HPLC.
- You must have had previous analytical experience preferably within a pharmaceutical laboratory setting.
- Preferably have GMP manufacturing experience.
- You will have an eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be competent to plan and organise your own workload to correspond with client requirements.
Development opportunities are available within this role.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply below, alternatively please contact Bal Panesar on 0121 728 8455 to discuss this role further.
your application has been submitted